Hiring today comprises an equal combination of being a recruiter, marketer, social evangelist and talent expert, and in between all this balancing the demanding needs of hiring managers and countless candidates. At iimjobs, we realize that doing all this might become overwhelming at times, and we could all do with some expert help. That’s why we are creating AllThingsTalent – your local community to meet some really smart Talent and recruiting folks, and discuss with them the latest and best in the world of Talent.
Our first #ALLTHINGSTALENT meet-up is scheduled in Gurgaon on 1st April, 2017 on the theme of “Key Hiring Metrics”. In this meet-up, we will discuss the most commonly used hiring metrics and why they are crucial to a strong recruiting strategy.
In addition, we will also be exploring some latest recruiting tips and tricks designed to help you Hire Better & Faster.
Who Should attend this meet-up?
- Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Folks between 2-8 Years of work experience.
- HR Generalists who spend a significant portion of their time in Hiring.
- HR Professionals/Consultants who would like to obtain a better understanding of Hiring metrics and analytics processes used by corporates
- Amit Kumar: Head – Recruitments & Talent Programs, Times Internet
- Shaveta Arya: Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition, PepsiCo
- Shikha Taneja: Sr. Director HR, Shopclues
- Amla Awasthi: AVP – HR, IndiaMART
*More speakers to be confirmed soon.
Price: Free (There is no catch)
Date: Saturday, April 1st, 2017 Duration: 10.30am – 1.30 pm, followed by Lunch.
Venue – Dlf City Club, Moulsari Avenue Road, DLF City Phase – III, Beside Sai Baba Temple, Gurugram, Haryana 122002 (Click here for Location Link)
Limited Seats Only. Register early for an inspirational morning of learning, sharing and networking with your peers. (Prior Online Registration is mandatory for this event)
Please register here for the event.