The next part of our All Things Talent series brings us to Mumbai, with the focus on a topic which over the years has become hugely significant on the Recruitment and Talent Acquisition landscape – “Employer Branding”.
The objective is to gather experienced professionals from the world of Recruitment & Talent Acquisition under one roof to discuss the initiatives that have helped in developing the “Employer Brand” & it’s importance with respect to the Recruitment funnel in today’s times.
Who should attend this meet-up?
– HR Professionals who wish to obtain a better understanding of Employer Branding & it’s importance in the recruitment funnel.
– MARCOM & CORPCOM Professionals who work actively with HR Professionals to develop their own Employer Brand.
– HR Professionals with considerable experience in Employer Branding Initiatives.
- Shweta Pathak – Global Lead for Campus Relations & Branding at SunPharma (https://www.linkedin.com/in/shweta-pathak-689ba27/)
- Reena Roy – Social Recruitment, Branding & Communications Leader at IBM India (https://www.linkedin.com/in/royreena/)
- Neha Asthana– Head – Talent Acquisition at Media.Net (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nehasthana/)
- Rashmi Dixit Sharma – Head – Talent Acquisition and Rewards & Recognition at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd.(https://www.linkedin.com/in/rashmidixitsharma/)
Price: Free (There is no catch, seriously!)
Date: Saturday, July 1st, 2017
Duration: 10:00am – 1:30 pm, followed by Lunch.
Venue: Sai Palace Hotels | Mahakali caves road, Chakali, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400093
Limited Seats Only. Prior Online Registration is mandatory for this event.
Kindly note: This event is strictly for Corporate HR & Branding professionals. Any third party search partners, Sales folk or people with conflicting business objectives, will not be permitted. iimjobs.com reserves the right to admission.
It will be a great opportunity to learn from the industry’s finest on the matter & networking with your peers from the world of Human Resource.
Follow All Things Talent: