The next part of our All Things Talent series brings us to Gurugram, with the focus on a topic which over the years has become hugely significant on the Recruitment and Talent Acquisition landscape – ‘Diversity and Inclusion’.
‘Workforce diversity’ describes the differences, similarities, and unique features that exist in an organization’s workforce due to the mixture of gender, ethnicity, race, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs and other factors.
It is our aim to gather HR professionals focused on encouraging ‘Diversity in the Workplace’ & have a fruitful discussion for everyone involved.
Who should attend this meet-up?
– HR Professionals who would like to obtain a better understanding of Diversity in the workplace & how it has evolved over the years.
– HR Professionals with considerable experience in Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives.
Confirmed Speakers for the event –
– Vidhi Kapoor – Lead – Talent Leadership and Organizational Development at GlaxoSmithKline (https://www.linkedin.com/in/vidhikapoor/)
– Saumya Mittal – Head – Culture, Diversity & Engagement at Pepsico India (https://www.linkedin.com/in/saumya-mittal-763a884/)
– Harshita Chaudhary – Head – Talent Acquisition (SAR) at Nestle India
Price: Free (There is no catch, seriously!)
Date: Saturday, July 15, 2017
Duration: 10 am – 1.30 pm, followed by Lunch
Venue: DLF City Club, Moulsari Avenue Road, DLF City Phase – III, Beside Sai Baba Temple, Gurugram, Haryana 122002 (Location – https://goo.gl/maps/DdhA3BYsrGN2)
Limited Seats Only. Prior Online Registration is mandatory for this event.
It will be a great opportunity to learn from the industry’s finest on the matter & networking with your peers from the world of Human Resources.
Kindly note that the event is strictly for Corporate HR Professionals. Any third party search partners, sales folk or people with conflicting business objectives will not be permitted.
iimjobs.com reserves the right to admission.