Bengaluru! Thank you for the amazing response to our last event on Diversity & Inclusion. We are back with the focus on a topic that has become hugely significant on the recruitment landscape & talent acquisition processes – “Employer Branding”.
Our objective is to gather experienced professionals from the world of Recruitment & Talent Acquisition under one roof to discuss the initiatives that have helped in developing the “Employer Brand” & why is it so crucial in today’s recruitment scenario.
Who should attend this meet-up?
- HR Professionals who would like to obtain a better understanding of Employer Branding & it’s importance in the recruitment funnel.
- MARCOM & CORPCOM Professionals that actively work with HR Professionals to develop their own Employer Brand.
- HR Professionals with considerable experience in Employer Branding Initiatives.
Confirmed Panellists and Speakers:
- Debolina Dutta – Director HR at VF Corporation (https://www.linkedin.com/in/debolinadutta/)
- Christopher Anand – Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition CoE & Branding at Mindtree (https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisanand/)
- Rupali Sharma – Head Talent Acquisition at RedBus – ibibo group (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharmarupali/)
Price: Free (There is no catch, seriously!)
Date: Saturday, July 22nd, 2017
Duration: 10:00 am – 1:30 pm, followed by Lunch.
Venue: IRIS Business Hotel | #70, Brigade road, Bengaluru 560025 (https://goo.gl/maps/tx8vBLY94wq)
Limited Seats Only. Prior Online Registration is mandatory for this event.
Kindly, note that the event is strictly for Corporate HR & Branding professionals. Any third party search partners, Sales folk or people with conflicting business objectives, will not be permitted.
iimjobs.com reserves the right to admission.
We are certain that it will be a unique and enlightening experience, a great opportunity to learn from the industry’s finest on the matter.
Follow All Things Talent at:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13534097
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/allthingstalent/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/allthingstalent_hr/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/AllThingsTalent
Blog – https://allthingstalent.org/