Owing to the brilliant response to our last event (Read about it – Mumbai – Employer Branding), we are back in Mumbai, this time with a fascinating new topic & a hugely significant discussion about ‘Diversity & Inclusion’.
‘Workforce diversity’ describes the differences, similarities, and unique features that exist in an organization’s workforce due to the mixture of gender, ethnicity, race, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs and other factors.
It is our aim to gather HR professionals focused on encouraging “Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace” & have a discussion, fruitful for everyone involved.
Who should attend this meet-up?
– HR Professionals who would like to obtain a better understanding of Diversity in the workplace & how it’s changed in the recent past.
– HR Professionals with considerable experience in Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives.
1. Anoop Kamat – Head Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/anoop-kamat-1274697/)
2. Ashish Bahl – Head Leadership Hiring at Ocwen Financial Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashish-bahl-3452aa5/)
3. A special session on the “EuroAble” Story, a Eureka Forbes initiative led by Vinath Hegde – Head CRM at Eureka Forbes (https://www.linkedin.com/in/v
4. Deepa Shankar – Diversity & Inclusion Consultant (Erstwhile, Head of Human Resources at Bristol-Myers Squibb) (https://www.linkedin.com/in/d
Date: Saturday, August 12, 2017
Duration: 10:00 am – 1.30 pm, followed by Lunch
Venue: Sai Palace Hotels | Mahakali caves road, Chakala, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400093
Limited Seats Only. Prior Online Registration is mandatory for this event.
Kindly note that the event is strictly for Corporate HR & Branding professionals. Any third party search partners, Sales folk or people with conflicting business objectives, will not be permitted. iimjobs.com reserves the right to admission.
Here are quick summaries of our recent events on the same topic:
Bengaluru – Diversity & Inclusion
Delhi-NCR – Diversity & Inclusion
It will be a great opportunity to learn from the industry’s finest on the matter & networking with your peers from the world of Human Resource.
Follow All Things Talent at:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13534097
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/allthingstalent/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/allthingstalent_hr/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/AllThingsTalent